THIS FUCKED ME UP..
WHAT THE FUCK
The Clash helps some of their fans to sneak in before a concert.
this is how you do music right.
I love this so much. Like how stoked would you be if a band you loved helped you sneak into a big show of theirs?
I’ve heard this story before and love that they did this. Stop me if you heard this other one:
The Ramones were playing in England and before the show they were hanging out in the dressing room when someone tossed a stone at the window. They looked out to see some young punks who wanted to get into the show but didn’t have money for tickets. The Ramones reached down and pulled the guys up and got them in. Those young punks without tickets were to become The Clash.
Good to hear they kept it going.
BANDOM SECRET SANTA
So I haven’t seen any secret santa posts for bandom blogs so here I made one!
- Reblog if you want in on it and then message me saying you’d like to particpate
- You don’t have to be following me to participate
- Your blog doesn’t have to be completely bandom, but at least some bandom because the point is to bring together people who like bands!
- I realize this is late because its already the 1rst, but reblog this and message me by the 4th
- I will message you your secret santa on the 5th .
- Please keep yourself a secret until Christmas!
- Message your assigned person often and always say nice things.
- DO NOT SEND ANON HATE TO YOUR ASSIGNED PERSON (OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER)
- Everything will be random and you will not be assigned to the same person messaging you
- If your secret santa doesn’t message you by the 8th, let me know and I will assign you to someone else
- if you have any questions, message me
Have fun and happy holidays bandom
Hey guess what! I’m going to reblog this again because I want lots of people to do this. I absolutely adore this idea and I think Dayna is super duper awesome for putting this together! So get in the holiday spirit and do iiiiitttttt~
amy winehouse // you know i’m no good